Monday, March 26, 2012

Oh just a spontaneous paint fight...


We attempted to make it to the Festival of Colors. But between traffic and time frames, we figured it would be safest to stay home. But! We weren't going to let that stop us from having our own fun. We went down to the wonderful Wally-World and bought washable children's finger paint. Haha easily one the best ideas we've ever had. In my own persona opinion, I thought it was more fun. Paint is just too fun. Not only that I was lucky to spend it with two of my good friends! I don't think many people would do this. But of course me and Anna are a-okay with creating such a mess. But a fun mess :) haha! I sure am grateful for her and being one of my very very best friends! I am so grateful to always have her be there for me! I love you past space annnnnnnnnnnner!



SO MUCH FUN! haha. Times like these make me so grateful for the people in my life. Always up for a messy/ fun/ exciting day!

1 comment:

Anna Diederich said...

i love you too learrrrr