Saturday, May 26, 2012

final projects

okay i have been a complete failure about posting my final projects. these projects took over my life for at least a month. pretty sure i turned into a hermit while working on these... anyway... enjoy :)
(ps, these aren't all of them. i had at least 5 photos for each project. but here is just a glimpse!)



 this project was for my photo vision class. we had to photograph something that we absolutely love. and of course i chose to do it based on my nephew! oh boy, i just can't resist this little man!


 this one is for my photo 1 class. we had to have one theme. and that theme could be anything. so i decided to do it on my favorite style of photography. and that is minimalist! i love how you are able to make something so simple yet so beautiful.


last but not least, this one is for my photographing diversity class. obviously we had to photograph something that is diverse. and i did women doctors. so my amazing best friend who is pursuing to become a doctor helped me out with this one :)


so there are my final projects that i slaved over for a few weeks! they turned out just how i hoped they would. i was definitely please with the turn out and my grades!!!
can't wait for fall semester!

1 comment:

Anna Diederich said...

love that last photo of christine. don't know what it is about it-- but i love it.