Sunday, May 13, 2012

shout out the most amazing woman i know...



HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY MAMA! 

I am definitely blessed to have such an amazing woman as my mom.
She dedicates everything to our family. I don't know how she does it, but she does it incredibly well.


I love you mom! Thank you for everything that you have done for me. You have always supported me and wanted me to shoot for the stars and make my dreams come true. I don't know what I would do without you. I am so grateful that you are one of my best friends. You amaze me with all that you do and all the time you put into our family. Pretty sure you are the best mama out there. Thanks for always letting me laugh, talk, cry, etc. with you. And without a doubt, you always give the best advice and always know what's the right thing to do.

Today I came home from Mexico and I couldn't wait to see my mom's face!! Let's just say that I missed her so much and the fact that I couldn't pick up my phone to call her, killed me!

And I also hope to have her dang good looks/ genes when I'm older. 

All I know is that I couldn't ask for a better mom. And nothing could replace our friendship. 


I LOVE YOU MAMA!!!!

No comments: