Monday, June 11, 2012

tunes that i cannot get out of my head.. but that is so okay.



so for some reason.. this song caught my attention. i just loved it. lately i have been super stressed with some personal stuff and this song honestly helps me get that anger and frustration out. i definitely love it when music helps with stuff.. so if you are ever angry... stressed... etc... check out this song. 




from the day i heard this song.. i fell completely in love with it. definitely a song i love to listen to when i am in a super chill// somber mood. especially days when you feel like any sort of relationship you have with anyone is confusing. family, friends, etc.. i love this song. its for sure sad... but SO good!!!



for those of you who do not know me... i love death cab for cutie. such a legit band. and this easily has to be one of my favorites by them. especially the lines... "And when i see you I really see you upside down But my brain knows better It picks you up and turns you around"
--obviously he is talking about the obvious.. how our eyes see everything upside down and our brain sees it the other way.. DUUHHH! i like to interrupt it that we think one thing but it is always completely, entirely different that what we really imagined it to be. such a good song. and it definitely makes me think.



holy cow... okay... i love this song!! it always puts me in the best mood. why? ohh that's because it makes me love me for who i am. and i'm not gonna change. love me for me.

"It's time to begin, isn't it?
I get a little bit bigger, but then,
I'll admit, I'm just the same as I was
Now don't you understand
That I'm never changing who I am?"



i have always, without a doubt, loved this song. it's one of the few songs that have brought tears to my eyes. (let's just add that its hard for me to get teared up in songs/ movies...) this song kills me every time. it makes me love my family even more. i don't know what i would do without any of them. just another reason i am grateful that families are forever.
but on a happier note... one thing about this song brings out my "hopeless romantic" side. which i totally am a hopeless romantic.

"Grandfather, gentle soul, you'll fly
Over your life once more before you die
Since our grandma passed away
You've waited for forever and a day
Just to die
And someday soon
You will die"

i so hope that whoever i marry.. we have that relationship and love for each other that when we pass.. the both of us can't wait to be with the other one again.

anyway... definitely some of my favorite tunes. BY FAR! check them out. and fall in love with them like i did.

No comments: