Wednesday, October 17, 2012

be grateful for what you have...





 
at the end of the day, i love to put my head on my pillow and feel so grateful for many of the things that i have. 

----------

#1: this place. the temple. i cannot wait for the day when i can finally enter! just walking on the temple grounds, you can always feel the spirit so strong and confirms to me every time, that that's where i want to be.


----------

#2: this hooligan. aka greg! and the best thing that has ever happened in my life. i am so grateful for him. he has made me a stronger person. not only that, but he has changed my life! i know that i can always go to him and he'll always be there for me. i couldn't ask for a better boyfriend. i love you!
 


----------

#3: being this boys aunt! i never knew that i could love a little boy so much. and he isn't even my own child. being an aunt has made me so excited for my own children.  i can't wait for the day til i can be a mom! not only that, but this little boy always brightens up my day! easily the greatest blessing. 




for today, those are just a few things i am grateful for.  the point of this, i am so lucky to have these things in my life. every night, everyone should reflect on their day and think what they are grateful for. even on the bad days, we all have those, look back on your day and find the positive. be grateful for those people who gave you a smile, hug, cried with you, laughed with you, talked with you, etc..

No comments: