Sunday, July 29, 2012

greatest blessing...


the greatest blessing in my entire life so far is being an aunt! 


i never knew how much of a blessing it would be in my life. so far, i only have one nephew. and let me tell you, i love him so much!
 i didn't know that i could love something as much as i love him. he is the sweetest, happiest little boy i know.
 i have had the opportunity to watch him a few times a week this summer. and it has been something i am always looking forward to. especially to see his cute smile. there is nothing i love more than when he just starts cracking up with a full on belly laugh. or his sweet kisses on the cheek! whenever he is sad or cries from his teeth hurting (cause he is currently teething) it breaks my heart! 
he is such a sweet little boy. i am so blessed and grateful to be his aunt. 
i love him with my whole heart!! 




1 comment:

Sara said...

he loves you too, aunt leah! thanks for being such a great friend to my little jack.